Conditions and procedure for admission
Conditions and procedure for admission to the civil service in CMTU Rosstandart based on the general principles of labor law, but with the features provided by federal law from 27.07. 2004 № 79 "On State Civil Service of the Russian Federation."
The legislation on state civil service establishes a special list of circumstances in which a citizen may not be accepted in the civil service and be in the civil service. Such circumstances include:
● its recognition by a court decision which has entered into force, incapable or partially capable;
● depriving him of the right to hold public office in the civil service for a certain period of time by a court decision which has entered into force;
● confirmed the presence of the conclusion of the medical institution of the disease, preventing the execution of official duties;
● refusal to undergo the procedure of registration of access to information constituting state or other secrets protected by law, unless the performance of official duties by the public office to which the citizen of claims related to the use of such information;
● closely related or property (parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, and brothers, sisters, parents and children of spouses) with public servants if their public service is connected with direct subordination and controllability of one of them to another;
● the presence of a foreign state, except in cases where access to public service settled on a reciprocal basis of international agreements;
● refusal to provide the information required in accordance with the legislation on public service.
Persons entering the civil service in CMTU Rosstandart are required to submit the following documents:
● identity document;
● work book;
● insurance certificate of state pension insurance;
● state documents on education;
● military card for military service;
● personal application addressed to the Head of CMTU Rosstandart, form and autobiography;
● a certificate of registration with the tax authority at the place of residence;
● a certificate of compliance with the restrictions associated with the replacement of the state posts of federal state civil service;
● a medical report on the health status.
Appointment for the first time or re-entering the civil service is carried out according to the results of the contest for the vacant position.
The competition procedure defined by the Regulations of the competition for filling vacant posts of the federal state civil service, approved by Presidential Decree of February 01, 2005 № 112.
The Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of the organization of work for the competitions for vacant posts of the federal state civil service of the Russian Federation established the Order of 22.03.2007 number 728.
In CMTU Rosstandart organization of work for the competitions for vacant posts of the federal state civil service of the Russian Federation and updated set Order of 12.01.2011 number 4/k
Contact information: +7 (495) 660-60-59